This is the homepage of Center for BioPharma Analysis (CBA) an initiative of Venture Center supported by the National BioPharma Mission, BIRAC (Government of India). The Venture Center is a technology business incubator hosted by CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune.
Center for BioPharma Analysis is intended as:
- A one-stop destination for high quality in vitro characterisation of biopharmaceuticals
- An open access facility
- A GLP compliant facility
- Hosting dedicated high-end instrumentation
- Providing hand holding and advisory support to biopharma researchers and technology developers
- Also supporting the National Biopharma Mission of the Government of India
About the National Biopharma Mission
The National Biopharma Mission (NBM) is a Mission of the Government of India approved by the Cabinet for implementation in May 2017. The NBM’s mission is to make India a hub for design and development of novel, affordable and effective biopharmaceutical products and solutions. The NBM has an allocation of US$ 250 million and is jointly funded by the Government of India and the World Bank in equal measure. The NBM is officially known as “ An Industry-Academia Collaborative Mission of Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Accelerating Early Development for Biopharmaceuticals”. ; Biotechnology Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is the implementation partner of the Government of India for the Mission.
About Venture Center
The Venture Center is India’s leading inventive enterprises and scientific business incubator. It is also a nucleus of a powerful technology innovation ecosystem developing in Pune. Venture Center is non-profit company hosted by the CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India. Venture Center is home to a BIRAC BioNest Bioincubator and recognised as a NIDHI Centre of Excellence. The Venture Center has been recognised with the following awards:
- 2019: National Entrepreneurship Award under the category of Ecosystem Builder
- 2018: Asian (AABI) Incubator of the Year
- 2015: National Award for TBIs
NBM project related links and documents