1. Venture Center shall announce the call for NIDHI – EIR program periodically.
2. CALL OPEN : 15 DECEMBER TO 25 DECEMBER 2021 !! APPLY NOW !!!
3. All applicants for NIDHI-EIR support grant will apply by filling the online application form
and uploading the necessary documents.
4. This call for application is particulary only for 2 categories namely –
o Scheduled Caste (SC) category and
o Scheduled Tribe (ST) category
5. Candidates applying under the SC and ST categories should provide a caste certificate at the time of application by the approved government department.
6. The Caste/Tribe certificate issued by the following authorities will only be accepted as proof in support of a candidate’s claim as belonging to the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe or the Other Backward Class
(i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Dy.Collector/First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Extra-Assistant Commissioner/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate.
(ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate.
(iii) Revenue Officers not below the rank of Tehsildar.
(iv) Sub-Divisional Officers of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
7. Separate Call for Applications are opened under each category ( SC & ST) . Applicants need to fill relevant application forms with respect to their category only.
8. Click on the following links to fill the online application form as per category only:
Documents to be submitted :
Appendix 1 : Attach CV or Resume with details of education and work experience, if any
Appendix 2 : Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) certificate from government department (Not applicable for General Category applicants)
Appendix 3 : Please attach a concept note of the technology/business idea you propose to pursue
Appendix 4 : Please attach a note describing the knowledge or technology intensity aspects of the idea. Describe the innovative elements of the idea along with comparisons with previous reports or products available.
Mail all the following documents to the following Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The NIDHI-EIR support recipient should propose one technology business idea in the application form
10. The selection of the NIDHI-EIR support grantees shall be done by Venture Center through a screening committee and certain qualifying criteria’s.
11. The shortlisted candidates have to present their project proposal in front of the Project Monitoring Committee.
12. The selected NIDHI-EIR shall be informed by the Venture Center.