The BioIncubator Council provides overall and strategic guidance to the BioIncubator.
- To provide overall and strategic guidance to the BioIncubator.
- To periodically review the plans and monitor the progress of the BioIncubator
- To leverage their experience and networks to assist the BioIncubator with information, connections, referrals etc so as to enable the BioIncubator to grow in scale and quality of impact.
- Frequency of meeting: The BioIncubator Council shall meet at least twice a year.
- Tenure: The BioIncubator Council shall be a standing committee with an initial tenure of 3 years. The BioIncubator Council shall continue its role beyond the duration of funding of the BioIncubator by DBT-BIRAC.
- Composition: The Council shall comprise of a Chairman and minimum 4 other members. Minimum quorum of the committee shall be 3. Current composition of the committee is:
- Other members may be co-opted as an Invited Expert on a need basis from time to time, and based on their availability. Invited Experts will also have access to the progress reports of the BioIncubator.
- Participation in the BioIncubator Council will be voluntary and pro bono.