Home > TechNet
Technology Sourcing, Networking and Open Innovation Facilitation Program for Corporates
TechNet is Venture Center's program for large companies who wish to associate with Venture Center and leverage its services, resources and networks especially for identifying technology sourcing opportunities, networking with technology providers and experts and identifying leads for corporate venturing activities. (Program was announced on 22 Oct 2012)
Who should be interested?
This program is for corporate departments relating to
- Technology sourcing
- Technology planning
- Corporate venturing
- Open innovation networks
- Intellectual property and in-licensing
- Health care, quality of life
- Materials including polymers
- Some other selected areas where Pune city has strength
- Any company with interest in technology sourcing, corporate venturing and open innovation networks with a longer-term focus and comfort with early stage technologies.
- Companies that can benefit from Venture Center’s networks with researchers, technologists, entrepreneurs, MSMEs and large companies besides services and resources available at Venture Center.
- At this time, the Venture Center is able to only support a limited number of companies under this program at any given time.
- The Venture Center reserves the rights to refuse any application without providing a reason.
- Primary focus is to assist in match-making between tech sourcing/innovation groups with researchers/ technologists/ entrepreneurs.
- As part of this program Venture Center tries to organize events aligned to member interest. Member will get an opportunity to sponsor such events.
- Easy access to Managers and Affiliates of Venture Center to seek inputs, leads etc relating to
- Technology sourcing
- Identification of R&D capabilities
- Identifying interesting start-ups
- Building collaborations with Indian R&D organizations
- Insights relating to research/technology/start-up funding in India
- Access to Venture Center's Meeting Room and Board Room facilities in Pune to conduct meetings with researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs etc. set up by Venture Center for the member. More details: http://www.venturecenter.co.in/ service_offerings.php#Networking
- Access to Venture Center's Training Room, E-ClassRoom and Meetings Package at 25% discount. More details: http://www.venturecenter.co.in/service_offerings.php#Networking
- Institutional membership of Venture Center Library (Value: Rs 8000 per year) (See details of benefits at http://vcenterlibrary.org/ membership.php ) The Venture Center Library has a unique collection of books and other information resources for technology developers, managers and entrepreneurs.
- Institutional membership of IPFACE (Value: Rs 2000 per year) (See details of benefits at http://www.ipface.org/membership.php ) IPFACE undertakes out analytical reports relating to IPR.
- Publicizing "Calls for technology" amongst Venture Center's network of institutional researchers, individual innovators and small enterprises.
- Venture Center is planning an online platform and meeting place called PuneTechEx. When this is initiated, it is proposed to allow Corporate Members of TechNet to post their technology needs.
- Members shall be called "Corporate Member, TechNet"
Terms, conditions and pricing:
- Membership to the TechNet program is provided on an yearly basis
- Membership fee: Rs 40,000 (revised as of 1st December 2014) per per year per company
- The TechNet program is a facilitating program but does not guarantee results in terms of successful licensing, venture investments etc
Process of applying:
- Kindly read the Terms and Conditions
- Fill up the Application Form
- Attach payment via at par cheque or demand draft
- Submit in person or by post or send scanned copy by email to:
100 NCL Innovation Park
Dr Homi Bhabha (Pashan) Road
Pune – 411008
- The Venture Center shall respond to your application within a week.
- The decision of Venture Center management shall be final regarding acceptance into the program.
Some of Venture Center's unique resources and services which visiting tech sourcing groups have found interesting:
Resources for TechNet members:
(26 Nov 2017) Challenges in Tejas (LCA) Flight Control Design, Development and Testing New
(25 Nov 2017) 18th Talk on NCL Innovations Seminar Series: Case Studies and Insights in Technology Development for Rural India by Prof. Vishal R. Sardeshpande (Adjunct Associate Professor, Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural Areas (CTARA), IIT Bombay) New
(23-25 Nov 2017)Three-Days Hands on Workshop on Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems
(16 Nov 2017)12th talk Social Innovation Lecture Series - Building a team for a social enterprise
Archives Events Dashboard
(16 May 2017, BioVoice) A HEALING TOUCH FOR IGNORED WOUNDS ! New
(13 May 2017, Dainik Jagran) CSIR - IITR: Technology Day New
(6 May 2017, Pune Mirror) Pune-based startups win big at Startup Bio event in Bangalore | Sakaal | Sakaal New
(29 April 2017, Pune Mirror) ENTER IRON MAN ORIGINAL
(March - April 2017, BCIL Newsletter) Workshop on Technology and Innovation Management: Key to Effective Commercialization
Archives Incubatee News
(04 Oct 2017) Current & recent openings New
(5 Aug 2017) BIRAC SEED Fund at Venture Center, Pune - Round 2 New
(1 Jul 2017) Call for proposal under "Biotechnology Ignition Grant (BIG)"
(15 Apr 2017) BIRAC SEED Fund at Venture Center, Pune - Round 1