Asst. Manager -Regulatory Information and Facilitation Center (RIFC)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Master of Pharmacy- Quality Assurance -Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Business Management from EDI, Ahmedabad
- Bachelor of Pharmacy – MES’s College of Pharmacy, University of Pune.
- 3+ years of experience managing quality and regulatory operations.
- Develop, co-ordinate and execute the activities of RIFC including – Services | Events | Resources and networks
- Develop in-house capabilities and networks for advising start – ups on regulations. To work closely with experts, regulators etc to offer high quality advice
- Undertake hands on regulatory support activities by building and operating a versatile clean manufacturing facility for start up
NCL Innovation Park
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Phone: +91-020-6401-1024/ +91-20-2586-5876