Project Associate – BRBC – BIRAC Regional Bio-Innovation Center
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- P.S.M. (Professional Science Masters) in Biotechnology from University of South Carolina
- M.Tech in Biotechnology from D.Y.Patil University, India
- B.Sc in Biotechnology from Mumbai University (Ruia College), India
- 9+ years of experience spread across Research Labs, teaching and assessments.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT VC
- Assisting the PL/ Co-PL of BRBC (BIRAC regional BioInnovation Center) in executing the BRBC project.
- Planning and coordinating activities under BRBC, assisting with project reports and program management.
- Setting up and operating the MentorX platform and associated events.
- Develop, organise and execute Venture Base Camps
- Oversee progress in RIFC (Regulatory Information Facilitation Center)
- Execute various activities under the BioIncubation Practice School
NCL Innovation Park
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road
Phone: +91-020-6401-1024/ +91-20-2586-5876