The Fractal program aims to assist other incubators, accelerators and technology commercialization programs get started and/or grow by sharing Venture Center's learning and experiences.
- Advice and inputs depending upon time availability of our management team. We prefer one-to-one meetings at Venture Center's Pune location with visiting incubator managers.
- Free reference access to Venture Center Library for visiting members of other incubators. The Venture Center Library has a collection of books for incubator managers and IP/technology managers besides other subjects./ templates etc
- Access to restricted online resources available to Fractal program members.
- Invitation to attend Venture Center's events on technology innovation, entrepreneurship and incubation.
- Option for selecting the type of immersion program based on need and level of training required.
- 6 months of Fractal membership with two hours of advisory/month
- Option for an exclusive fractal guide book *available on request against separate applicable charges.The details are given in the term sheet
- Option for a free initial interaction for overview and tour of Venture Center for duration of an hour only for not-for-profit institutes.
Terms and conditions:
- This program is open to any institution that wishes to set-up a incubator or tech commercialization entity.
- The availability of this service is subject to availability of time with our experts.
- All interested persons need to apply via the request form provided below.
- Venture Center currently offers this service as a consulting service to applicants on a service fee basis.
- Two hours of advisory available under Fractal membership can be conducted through telecons, Skype calls or personal visits to Venture Center
- Please download the Request Form (link), fill-up and submit to Venture Center at the address below.
- The Request Form has to be signed by the Authorized Signatory of the organization. This ensures that the participation in the Fractal Program is a formal request for engagement.
- Terms and conditions for the Fractal Program are listed here: (Terms & Conditions)
- On receipt of the Request Form, Venture Center gets back within 1 week indicating a) interest or otherwise, b) request for a preliminary teleconference, c) proposal negotiation or acceptance (if applicable), d) rough timelines for information exchange and mentoring sessions with Venture Center/ NCLI experts.
Resources for members of fractal program:
- Registered under Fractal program
Informal advise and mentoring