Apply for an ACTIV workshop
As the major aim of ACTIV workshops is to build top-notch manpower in the science and technology entrepreneurship and incubation space, participation in the workshops is based on a number of selection criteria that will consider the merits of each application before a place is offered.
Please review the following selection criteria before applying for ACTIV workshops in order to assess whether it is right for you.
- You must be prepared to commit two days of your time to an intensive and result oriented programme. This does not include travel to and from the workshop venue.
- Your participation in all the sessions is required in order to receive the ACTIV certificate at the end of workshop.
- Your core interests & activities over the next 3-5 years should include technology development, IP/technology commercialization, technology startup creation or technology incubation.
- The application deadline was 21st November 2010. Selected participants will be notified by email on or before the 29th November 2010.
- All participants who accept the workshop place may be required to sign a Code of Conduct Agreement before attending the workshops to ensure a safe environment for discussing novel ideas, innovations and inventions.